SPX FLOW's experience and capability in butter making is well-known, however with continuing development, the new generation of continuous APV butter making machines meets the most rigorous requirements of modern butter production. New principles in PLC control ensure easy, accurate dosing of water, salt and cultures. Excellent hygiene, uniform product quality, lower production costs and flexibility to produce new products are some of the many advantages of the APV butter making machine.
Continuous butter making machine, type HCT
This in-depth knowledge and active involvement in the development of the world’s butter industry, combined with proven experience in project management of major capital projects, makes SPX FLOW the ideal partner for the design and installation of state-of-the-art processing equipment.
For General cream treatment, our butter equipment portfolio includes:
- Continuous butter making machine, type HCT
- Butter buffer tank, type HRS
- Butter silo, type HCS
- Automatic Butter bulk packaging line, type FMG
- Semi-automatic Butter bulk packaging line, type CAF
- Butter mixing plant for bakery compounds
- Butter reworking plant
- In-line mixer for mixing of butter and butter blends
- Butter pilot plant facility