We can help you make sure that new plant investments payoff!
The SPX FLOW Innovation Centers leverages the extensive industry experience and expertise of a permanent staff of food technologists, process engineers and production engineers together with knowledge gained over many years to contribute actively to all types of development, testing and application of SPX FLOW equipment, systems and processing lines. All facilities and services are designed to provide added value by minimizing waste and energy requirements, or by converting commodity ingredients into new, competitive products.
Services and assistance provided in the following ways:
- General advice and guidance in connection with your test planning
- Suggestions of plant and equipment most suited to your purpose
- Booking of test facilities and, if required, our experts and technicians
- Product and process development
- Test of high-risk projects prior to order
- Troubleshooting of applications and products
- Product quality and yield optimization
- Development and test of new recipes
- Assistance with product analyses in a laboratory
- Practical and theoretical training courses and seminars
- Pilot and full production plant rentals for trials on your own premises
- Scale-up of results for commercial plants
- Innovation Center Brochure D - GB
Start by Contacting an SPX FLOW Innovation Center for a free consultation with one of our test engineers today.