Automation & Performance - APV FactoryExpert
SPX FLOW offers state-of–the-art automation solutions and services designed to international standards, and complying with all regulatory requirements based on in-depth process knowledge together with manufacturing know-how and engineering expertise. FactoryExpert enables customers to extend their performance gains across their business. APV FactoryExpert is vendor-independent and include control systems and human machine interfaces (HMIs) from Siemens, Rockwell, Mitsubishi, Wonderware, etc. This enables true versatility in our solutions.
APV FactoryExpert comprises five strategic value streams to meet our customers’ automation and manufacturing execution needs:
- Automation Service for customers’ existing automation equipment offering maintenance and support programmes, spare parts, etc. maintaining and improving condition to maximize plant uptime
- Automation Migration for customers with an installed base of ageing and obsolete automation equipment, which can no longer adequately support their business. In addition, Automation Upgrade for systems that require additional functionality to meet automation and control requirements
- Automation Systems consisting of PLC and HMI as part of our project offering. These can be in the form of a single skid unit through to plant-wide automation solutions
- MES Applications targeting manufacturing and equipment performance, production execution, quality and tracking. We offer a scaleable suite of engineered applications designed to deliver the right information, at the right time, to the right people and in the right context to drive future actions in our customers’ organisations in pursuit of manufacturing excellence
- ERP Integration solutions that link and integrate plant floor automation systems to our customer’s enterprise or business layer
We also offer Performance Services to ensure that our customers achieve the maximum business benefit from their automation investment. SPX FLOW is a leading provider of integrated process control and information systems. Based on a tradition of more than 30 years of proven experience, we have successfully supplied engineered solutions in the global marketplace.