The valve is the result of continued development and improvement of its preceding models and has proven its reliability in many different applications for many years.
One of its features is that after upper or lower seat lifting during CIP pipeline cleaning, spraying of the leakage chamber is not imperative due to the efficient cleaning of the leakage chamber being carried out by the seat lift function.
More features and advantages:
- Safe separation of fluids
- Safe against water hammers
- Integrated seat lift cylinder
- Housing free of dead areas - no sump or dome
- Crevice-free sealing with marked profile seals
- Comprehensive cleanability of all product-wetted parts including shaft seal, seat seal and leakage chamber
- Minimum consumption of cleaning liquids
- EHEDG certified
- ATEX compliant models
- Easy to service
Product-wetted parts are made of AISI 316L / 1.4404 (DIN EN 100888) stainless steel. Seal material combinations: EPDM/PTFE, HNBR/PTFE, FPM/PTFE and VMQ/PTFE.
Nominal dimensions: DN 40 DN 150, 1.5 6, IPS Sh5 1.5 6
Many different housing variants available including mix-match sizes top and bottom valve housing.