DE3 Series - Double Seat Mix Proof Valves
Valves / Valve Manifolds
We Are Here to Help
The DELTA DE3 double seat valve provides all features of a modern mix proof valve: Water hammer safety, low leakage change-over operation as well as easy service and maintenance.
For applications which do not require a seat lifting function during CIP, this valve represents a cost effective alternative to the sophisticated DELTA DA3+ valve.
Due to its hygienic design, the DELTA DE3 valve is ideal for applications in industries such as brewery, beverage, dairy as well as within the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
More features and advantages:
- Safe separation of different media to prevent cross-contamination
- Two independently working valve shafts together with the leakage chamber ensure 100% safe separation of incompatible fluids.
- Self-draining valve housing being fitted with clearly marked profile seals
- Fully balanced safeguarding operation even in case of water hammers
- 100% cleaning of leakage area neutral area between housing and shaft is cleaned by built-in spray nozzle
- Simple maintenance through compact design and identical seals
- EHEDG certified
- ATEX compliant models
Product-wetted parts are made of AISI 316L / 1.4404 (DIN EN 100888) stainless steel. Standard seal material is EPDM, FPM and HNBR as options.
Nominal dimensions: DN 40 DN 150, 1.5 6
Many different housing variants available including mix-match sizes top and bottom valve housing.
Change-over valve (DEU3) and tank outlet version (DET3) available.