GoldStream Reverse Osmosis (RO) - Membrane Filtration Systems
Systems / Filtration
Membrane filtration for concentrating
We Are Here to Help
Reverse Osmosis (RO) filtration is based on a very dense membrane that rejects virtually all substances except water. This is possible due to a very high system pressure.
RO is used for concentration of liquids to higher solids levels, depending on application.
The purpose of RO can be to pre-concentrate prior to evaporation, to minimize transport costs or to increase capacity in different dairy processes.
- Proven components and system design
- Proven membranes for RO dairy applications
- High performance and long membrane lifetime
- In-line process: UF, RO, RO polisher
- High-quality engineering, standardized system
- Optimized utility consumption
- Pre-assembled in our manufacturing facilities
- Operator and maintenance friendly