Bolting Systems hoses are available for both torque (10,000 psi/700 bar) and tension applications (21,750 psi/1500 bar). The hoses are also offered for both top side and subsea applications. Hoses can be ordered in a variety of diameters and lengths.
View Catalog - Hoses - US ‖ UK ‖ CN ‖ DE ‖ ES ‖ FR ‖ IT ‖ TR
- Allows the operator to position the torque wrench with zero risk of entrapment or nipped fingers
- Suitable for hydraulic tool applications where local isolation and operator control is required
- Isolates the wrench whilst operator carries out drive direction changes, link switch over on low profile tools
- Pressure balanced spool mechanism allowing for easier trigger pull/squeeze effort (fatigue reduction)
- Two-stage trigger system (interlock and trigger) preventing accidental operation/advancement of the tool
- 2:1 Safety Factor (pressure test min 20,000 psi / 1380 bar)
- Can be used with any hydraulic torque wrench
Bolting Systems provides couplers and fittings for both torque (10,000 psi/700 bar) and tension applications (21,750 psi/1500 bar). The couplers and fittings are also offered for both top side and subsea applications. Additional fittings such as elbow blocks, tee blocks and banjo assemblies are available.
View Catalog - Couplers - US ‖ UK ‖ CN ‖ DE ‖ ES ‖ FR ‖ IT ‖ TR
Standard Hydraulic Oil
For dependable performance of all your hydraulic pumps and cylinders. Contains foam suppressant additives and has a high viscosity index.
Flame-Out® 220 fire resistant hydraulic fluid*
Contains anti-rust, anti-foam and anti-sludge additives. Provides fire resistant protection. (Note: Will burn if heat source is extreme enough. Will not, however, propagate the flame and is self-extinguishing when there is no ignition source.) Provides maximum lubrication and heat transfer. Offers a wider operating temperature range. No need to change seals in your Power Team equipment. Just drain the standard oil and replace it with Flame-Out® 220.
Biodegradable Hydraulic Fluid
Biodegradable, non-toxic fluid withstands moderate to severe operating conditions; provides excellent protection against rust. Offers superior anti-wear properties, has excellent multi-metal compatibility.
View Catalog - Hydraulic Fluids - US ‖ UK ‖ CN ‖ DE ‖ ES ‖ FR ‖ IT ‖ TR