These accumulators are designed to store a small supply of pressurized oil, making them ideal for palletized machining workholding systems or any other system where supply pressure is disconnected temporarily. They are nitrogen charged, piston type accumulators allowing them to be mounted in any orientation. This type of accumulator has a wider operating range at any one charge pressure than any other type of accumulator. Depending on the application, they can be used at any pressure from 0-5,000 psi. Charge pressure is factory set at 1,500 psi and can be increased up to 2,000 psi. In general, a lower charge pressure will provide more total oil but a higher charge pressure will give more usable oil at a given allowable pressure drop. Refer to the performance charts to determine the best charge pressure for each application.
Accumulators come in two sizes (2 & 5 cu. in.) and are available in conventional mount and the newly introduced manifold mount.
- Two sizes: 2 and 5 cu. in.
- Conventional or Manifold Mount
- Precharged to 1,500 psi
- Concealed charging valve
- SAE “O” ring fitting with 1⁄4" NPT female adapter/restrictor valve (100222, 100138)
- Optional charging tool
View Catalog - Accumulators - US
- Ideal for machining tool pallets or other applications where convenient connection of hydraulic lines are desired.
- Automatically latches when pressure is present.
- Designed for double-acting hydraulic applications.
- Ergonomically designed to minimize hand fatigue.
- Precision machined lightweight aluminum construction.
View Catalog - Pallet Disconnect Handles - US
This pump has been designed specifically for use with manual pallet valve (100223). To clamp the pallet, simply start the pump using the remote hand switch. It runs until its pressure setting is reached, then stops automatically and drops pressure. The hose may now be disconnected.
Controlled by a pressure switch and external pressure regulator, this pump is adjustable from 1,000 to 5,000 psi. An internal relief valve is preset at 5,000 psi. It has thermal overload protection and integral “electrical shut-down” to prevent unintentional restarting after electrical service interruption or thermal overload.
- Drip proof induction motor
- Motor-mounted electrical enclosure
- 2-gallon plastic reservoir
- Liquid-filled gauge
- Filtered, pressure/vacuum relief fill cap
- External pressure switch and regulator
- Carrying handle
- 1⁄4" NPTF outlet manifold
- 295 cu. in. usable oil
- Shipped with 1 gallon of oil
- Includes No. 100908 female coupler
- CSA approved
- Max. flow 33 cu. in./min. at maximum pressure
View Catalog - Pallet Coupling Pumps - US
This valve allows the hydraulic power source to be disconnected after the fixture has been clamped. As the system is pressurized, the valve automatically closes to maintain pressure without manual intervention, and a liquid filled gauge lets you constantly check system pressure.
To convert from conventional to manifold mounting, simply plug the outlet and remove the screw used to block flow to the base plate port. A bushing is included to complete the connection.
Also included is the male half of a push-to-connect flat face coupler (No. 100907) for easy connection and no-drip operation. Hytec pumps designed for use with this valve all come with the mating female coupler half. Self-locking feature helps prevent release handle from actuating when coupler is not attached. For double-acting systems, use valve No. 100843.
- Soft seal, self-closing valve
- Coupler protective cap
- 5,000 psi maximum
- Liquid filled gauge
- Manifold or conventional mounting
- Automatic locking release handle
View Catalog - Manual Pallet Valves - US