Wash Down & Water Pressure Pumps (WD & WPS)
- My Washdown (WD) or Water Pressure System (WPS) pump motor is not pumping, or continuously pumping, what do I do?
- Possibly a stuck pressure switch, attempt to safely bypass the switch, running power directly to the pump power leads.
- If this solves the issue, the pressure switch (microswitch) needs attention or replacement.
- If issue is not corrected from above, ensure all hose connections are not kinked, blocked, or obstructed. Apply power to the system again. If not corrected, pump/motor may need to be addressed.
- Contact your dealer or location of purchase for replacement and warranty information.