CYLINDER AND HOSE COUPLERS
Designed for use up to 10,000 psi (700 bar) with hydraulic jacks, cylinders, etc. They are the threaded union type for interchanging cylinders in seconds. Each half is valved with a precision ball for a tight shutoff when disconnected. These couplers also permit the separation of cylinders or hose from pump when at 0 psi with minimal oil loss.
NO-SPILL, PUSH-TO-CONNECT HYDRAULIC HOSE COUPLERS
Designed to permit high oil flow, the no-spill, push-to-connect couplers with locking collar and flush face design are for high pressure applications. The flush-face concept makes it easy to clean both coupler ends before connecting. Our unique push-to-connect, “dry-break” design eliminates oil spillage. The locking collar makes accidental disconnects a thing of the past. For 10,000 psi (700 bar) operation.
HYDRAULIC COUPLER DUST CAP
Dust cap fits either male or female half couplers.
Heavy-Duty Hydraulic Pressure Gauges
- Gauges feature an easily readable and highly visible, red Day-glo® needle.
- High strength steel bourdon tube ensures high cycle life.
- Stainless steel cases and lens locking rings.
- 4" and 6" (101,6 mm and 152,4 mm) dry gauges can be filled with silicone (Kit #9046).
- Have 1/4" NPT connections.
- Gauges are calibrated and comply to ASME B40.1 Grade B.
DG100 Digital Pressure Gauges
- Accurate to within 1%, Long-life pressure transducer.
- Pressure values are displayed on large red LEDs in 10 psi or bar increments. When power cable is connected to gauge, display will scroll all characters, performing a self-diagnostic routine.
- "Peak" hold feature with reset toggle switch and "Peak On" indicator; Hi/Low set point feature with relay outputs for Hi/Low alarms and/or control signals.
- A slow flashing display indicates pressure below the low limit. Fast blinking display alerts if limit is exceeded.
- Operating temperature of 0 to 140°F for the electronic display and -20 to 180°F for the transducer.
9042DG & 9042DG1500 Digital Pressure Gauges
- Digital gauge is easier to read and offers better accuracy than a conventional analog gauge.
- The laser welded stainless steel sensor & socket and the IP67 weatherproof rating make this product suitable for use in the most demanding of applications.
- Five pre-programmed engineering units allow technicians to read pressure in the unit of measure most applicable to the process.
- Includes automatic-off battery conservation, pressure tare, minimum pressure memory and maximum pressure.
- Agency Compliance / Approval: RoHS, CE, ASME B40.7, UL, cUL 61010-1.
Standard Hydraulic Oil
For dependable performance of all your hydraulic pumps and cylinders.
Contains foam suppressant additives and has a high viscosity index.
Flame-Out® 220 fire resistant hydraulic fluid*
Contains anti-rust, anti-foam and antisludge additives.
Provides fire resistant protection.
(Note: Will burn if heat source is extreme enough. Will not, however, propagate the flame and is self-extinguishing when there is no ignition source.)
Provides maximum lubrication and heat transfer.
Offers a wider operating temperature range.
No need to change seals in your Power Team equipment. Just drain the standard oil and replace it with Flame-Out® 220.
Biodegradable Hydraulic Fluid
Biodegradable, non-toxic fluid withstands moderate to severe operating conditions; provides excellent protection against rust.
Offers superior anti-wear properties, has excellent multi-metal compatibility.
Power Team offers the widest selection of pump component and accessories to meet your application needs. Select from a variety of Motor Controls, Sub-plates, Air Filter / Regulator / Lubricator, Pressure Switch, Air Control Valves, Oil Cooler Kits, Reservoir Breather Kits, Casters, Fluid Level / Temp. Gauge, Foot Control Guard, Magnetic Strip, Seal Kits, Carts / Roll Cages, Reservoirs.
View Catalog - Components - US
Operation with single-acting cylinder: Either oil port “A” or “B” must be plugged on valve. With port “B” plugged, solenoid is energized to position “A,” oil port “A” becomes pressurized. When solenoid is energized to position “B,” oil port “A” becomes the return port.
Operation with multiple single-acting cylinders: A pressure line from one bank can be connected to oil port “A” and the other to oil port “B” on the valve. Sequence: When energized to position “A,” oil port “A” becomes pressurized and clamps the fixture connected to oil port “A”; oil port “B” becomes a “return” port for cylinder connected to oil port “B,” and retracts it. The opposite happens when solenoid “B” is energized.
Operation with double-acting cylinder: Port “A” is connected to “advance” port of cylinder, oil port “B” connects to cylinder “return” port. Solenoid is energized to position “A,” oil port “A” becomes pressurized to extend cylinder piston. The opposite happens when solenoid “B” is energized. Valve does not hold in “retract” position.