Continuous production of high-quality body lotion is achieved using a Bran+Luebbe metering and mixing system, incorporating emulsification with a Bran+Luebbe PENTAX mixer.
The end-product is cooled in a tube heat exchanger. The computer-controlled system uses both mass flow meters and LIV stream monitoring. The aseptic design includes a CIP cleaning system.
- Continuous production enables sterile operation and direct transfer to the filling station.
- No air introduction to finished product.
- Constant product quality.
- Flow-through cleaning and sterilization with automatic CIP-system.
- 1 Type KH metering pump with electric delivery volume control, plunger pump head.
- 4 Type P metering pumps with electric delivery volume control, 4 plunger pump heads (1 pump head heated).
- 1 PENTAX dynamic mixer.
- 3 pipe heat exchanger in sanitary design.
- 1 on-line mass flowmeter.
- 1 on-line pH-analyzer.
- 1 on-line viscosity analyzer.
- Automatic valves.
- Fully automatic process control.
- Recipe and product management with data report.
- Automatic product monitoring with control loop.
- Automatic shut down if any ingredient runs out.