- Nodular cast iron construction
- Long cooling length displacing seal away from the pumped liquid
- Back vanes and labyrinth prevent solids from reaching bearing and seals
- Product lubricated slide bearing
- Standard mechanical seal
CombiTherm ensures uniform process temperatures while keeping damaging heat away from seal faces and bearings. CombiTherm is designed to require no external cooling when working within the given parameters. The throttle bush, journal bearing and seal placement reduce circulation and temperature along the pump length. This greatly reduces the temperature at the seal face and bearings.
- Thermal oil heat transfer: OEM systems, maintaining temperature in jacketed equipment
- Marine and Floating Production Systems: Fuel tank heaters and fuel preheating, cargo and product heating, steam generation
- Food: Ovens, fish frying, distillation of fatty acids and glycerine, fat softening, potato chips, milk powder plants
- Bitumen: Asphalt production, roads and roofing
- Rubber and plastics: Injection molding, PVC tape, manmade fibers
- Chemical: Agitators, reactors, drying plants, polymerisation, plastics
- Paper and wood: Calender rolls, cardboard, washing machines, driers, floor board and wood panel
- High temperature hot water circulation: Hospitals, heating systems
SPX FLOW offers an on-line centrifugal pump selector tool, PUMP-FLO Connect for North America standard.
Please log-in or create your account and correctly size a Johnson Pump centrifugal pump.
CombiTherm, Centrifugal Pump ‖ US ‖ GB ‖ CN ‖ DE ‖ ES ‖ FR ‖ IT ‖ NL ‖ PL ‖ PT ‖ SV
Combi Modular System ‖ GB ‖ DE ‖ ES ‖ FI ‖ FR ‖ IT ‖ NL ‖ SV
Industrial Pump Product Overview ‖ US ‖ GB ‖ DE ‖ ES ‖ FR ‖ IT ‖ NL ‖ PL ‖ SV
Pump CombiTherm Centrifugal ‖ CN
CombiTherm, Instruction Manual ‖ US ‖ GB ‖ CN ‖ DE ‖ ES ‖ FR ‖ IT ‖ NL ‖ PL ‖ PT ‖ RU ‖ SV
ATEX Manual ‖ GB ‖ CR ‖ CZ ‖ DE ‖ DK ‖ ES ‖ FI ‖ FR ‖ HU ‖ IT ‖ NL ‖ NO ‖ PL ‖ RU ‖ SK ‖ SV
Spare Part Kits Manual ‖ GB
New Hot Fluid Pump from SPX, Johnson Pump - CombiTherm ‖ GB