Pumps / Centrifugal Pumps
Centrifugal Pumps for Thermal Oil or Hot Water Applications for North America only.
CombiTherm Plus ensures uniform process temperatures while keeping damaging heat away from seal faces and bearings. CombiTherm Plus is designed to require no external cooling when working within the given parameters. The throttle bush, journal bearing and seal placement reduce circulation and temperature along the pump length. This greatly reduces the temperature at the seal face and bearings.
- Compact, economic, space saving construction
- Balanced single mechanical seal with EPDM O-rings
- Steam eliminator on seal chamber
- High efficiency impeller
- Bearing area sealed with contact less seals=no wear on the shaft
- Threaded tapped holes (UNC) for easy replacement
- Optimized Cooling Fans
- Magnetic Drain Plug which increases the life of bearings and seals
- Low maintenance cost
- ATEX Certified
- CE Certified
Low viscosity, clean or slightly contaminated and aggressive liquids
*Only available in North America
SPX FLOW offers an on-line centrifugal pump selector tool, PUMP-FLO Connect.
Please log-in or create your account and correctly size a Johnson Pump centrifugal pump.
CombiTherm Plus ‖ US
Combi Modular System ‖ GB ‖ DE ‖ ES ‖ FI ‖ FR ‖ IT ‖ NL ‖ SV