- High-efficiency mixing action can reduce chemical consumption
- Fast and inexpensive to install and operate
- Virtually maintenance-free
- No moving parts
- Available for quick delivery - usually within 4 weeks
- Sizes from 1 to 12 inches/25 to 300 mm
- 316L stainless steel material of construction
- Backed by a full equipment warranty and our exclusive 100% Process Guarantee.
When installed as stand-alone units, Series 45 mixers eliminate the need for tanks, agitators, moving parts and motors. Installed as part of tank/mixer system, Series 45 Mixers cost-effectively increase mixing efficiency and maintain mixing uniformity during transfer. They permit sampling close to mixer discharge to prevent under- or overdosing. Their high-efficiency mixing action can further reduce chemical consumption and costs. Easy installation and minimal maintenance make Series 45 Mixers extremely inexpensive to set up and operate. Series 45 Mixers feature a helical element design in durable, economical stainless steel. They are available in a wide variety of sizes and can be customized to suit virtually any processing application, including sanitary and CIP processes.
They can mix any pumpable material, regardless of the flow regime. Each Series 45 mixer contains precision-designed and
manufactured mixing elements. These elements modify the flow and create a specific pattern of splitting, rotating and mixing actions to blend in either laminar, transitional or turbulent regimes,depending on the required process result. Series 45 mixers do not require tanks or agitators, are easy to install and require virtually no maintenance. No mixing system available is more cost-effective to operate.