Mixers & Blenders / Mixer Drives
The rugged Raven Mixer Drive is a high-quality performer built for virtually any application, from critical to routine. This superior mixer drive withstands high temperatures, harsh conditions and fluctuating loads. Developed to handle even the most rigorous processes, the Raven mixer drive incorporates the latest design advantages and improvements to ensure proper results for all your mixing operations. The Raven Mixer Drive is built to withstand high loads and harsh environments and provide long, reliable and trouble-free service.
We offer the Raven 3800 in multiple configurations to meet the demands of your process. One of the benefits of working with Philadelphia Mixing Solutions is that, with more than 60 years of experience serving customers in a range of industries, we have the engineering expertise necessary to match you with the best mixer for your application. Our team can provide detailed analysis, diagnosis and output modeling to ensure your purchase delivers superior blending at a low cost of ownership.
- PINIONS AND GEARS: Carburized and ground helical gears provide quiet operation with many years of service life
- PILOTED C-FACE MOTOR MOUNT DESIGN: Eliminates foot mounted alignment issues that could lead to premature failure
- SELF-LUBRICATING AT THEORETICAL ZERO RPM: Dip lubrication eliminates the need for external lubrication kits when variable speed drives are used for low impeller speed operation.
- END COVER: Designed to eliminate leak paths and minimize motor vibrations
- TAPERED ROLLER BEARINGS THROUGHOUT GEARBOXES: Precision tapered roller bearings handle high shock and large overhung loads
- MIXER HOUSING: Inspection windows allow convenient internal inspection without removing the motor or end plate.
- EXTRA GUSSETING: Provides rigidity to handle loads exerted on the housing by the mixing and agitation forces, leading to longer bearing and gear life
- DRYWELL DESIGNS: Eliminate oil leaks from the output shaft.
- GUARDIAN PACKAGE OPTION: Provides simple, fast, accurate oil sampling