DKR2 Series - Double Seat Ball Valves
Valves / Ball Valves
We Are Here to Help
Double seat ball valves APV DELTA DKR2 are proving their worth day by day in the fields of brewing, beverage technology, dairies and the food industry as well as in chemistry!
The field of application of the APV DELTA DKR2 valve comprises the separation of two line sections with different fluids by two independent seals with intermediate leakage chamber and free drain to the atmosphere.
They were especially developed for use in industries where the highest priority is given to the protection against the mixing of products.
Main features and advantages
- Safe separation of incompatible fluids by means of two independent seat seals
- Suited for pigging systems
- Timely detection of leakages in the event of seal wear
- Easy seal replacement
- Water hammer safe design
- Hygienic design ensures no product residues
- CIP cleaning connections to flush the leakage chamber
- Compact, space-saving construction
- The ball valve design provides for full pipeline diameter (full bore), there is no diversion or narrowing of the product.
All product contact parts are made of AISI 316L / 1.4404 (DIN EN 100888) stainless steel. Available seal materials are EPDM (standard), HNBR, FPM, VMQ (options). The ball seal is made of PTFE.
- DN 25 - DN 125 , 1" - 4"
- DKRH2 valve high pressure design (DN50, DN80)
- DKRT2 valve tank outlet design (DN50, DN80, DN100)