SPX FLOW is committed to maximizing its lifetime value of our highly engineered sanitary and industrial pump offerings. Whether your operation utilizes our APV, Bran+Luebbe, Johnson Pump or Waukesha Cherry-Burrell equipment, our goal is to ensure you get the most out of your pumps’ performance to maximize efficiency and increase uptime. From fully warranted factory remanufacturing, pump exchange programs, inspect and advise customized pump repair or quick delivery of genuine spare parts, our team is ready to provide the services that best match your individual needs.
Like any other hard working piece of equipment, your SPX FLOW pump will eventually require service and genuine replacement parts to best maintain its original performance level. Whether your pump is used to process or control process flow, rely on original, factory calibrated parts. Customer service and parts experts anticipate potential requests that may begin without part numbers or equipment serial numbers. Through systematic troubleshooting or blueprint analysis, they can quickly determine the appropriate parts needed. SPX FLOW parts ship quickly by utilizing these strategic tools:
- Nationwide Stocking Distribution Network
- Large parts inventory
- Computerized storage system
- Trained product line experts
- Fast turnaround shipping
- Suggested parts list for self-stocking
Saving money on spare parts may seem like sound business sense but using non-original spares can cause more harm than good. Having saved just a few dollars, replacing precision engineered components with parts that don’t have the same tolerances can have a serious detrimental effect on equipment performance and even cause costly damage and safety issues. Download an editorial on the importance of buying original equipment parts versus non-OEM components to realize the risks.
High Precision Pump Shaft Bearings
There are many “might-fit” alternative shaft bearings available, but they do not come close to meeting genuine OEM specifications. Off-the-shelf bearings miss critical manufacturing steps that SPX FLOW employs to deliver extremely tight internal tolerances that distinguish the performance of Waukesha Cherry-Burrell Positive Displacement Pumps. SPX FLOW provides Genuine OEM tapered roller shaft bearings as matched assemblies which are measured and paired to ensure exact internal clearances. To create these high-quality components, SPX FLOW starts with premium bearings and then measures and mechanically forms the individual components to create a perfectly matched assembly. Maintaining proper internal clearance is important for running at optimal efficiencies and extending pump life.
Utilizing non-OEM bearings in Waukesha pumps could cause several issues, including:
- Reduced bearing life from excess heat
- Uneven load distribution on the bearing, resulting in reduced bearing life and premature failure
- Rotor contact and damage to the body, cover or another rotor due to shaft deflection
Contact an SPX FLOW representative or download High Precision Pump Shaft Bearings information sheet to learn more about our bearing and shaft assembly kits that can help save time and money during the pumps next maintenance cycle.
Service Offered for Waukesha Cherry-Burrell Pumps
SPX FLOW provides many localized outlets which enable quicker access to factory trained technicians that possess the knowledge and genuine spare parts needed to help keep your process up and running . Whether you are looking for onsite repair, up-grades, fault diagnostics, trade-in opportunities, rental or a method to quickly order replacement parts, our network is fully engaged to secure the services you need when you need them.
Service Offered by Waukesha Cherry-Burrell
The Remanufacture Program will restore Universal series pumps to like new condition. Get the same quality, performance-tested, rugged reliability and Factory Warranty when Waukesha Cherry-Burrell pumps were first specified - and at substantial savings over the cost of a new pump.
The remanufacture/exchange process includes:
- Precision machining of body and cover to standardized oversize dimensions.
- New rotors machined to restore original clearances.
- Complete replacement with all new components including bearings, shafts, gears, gear case, product seals, cover, rotors, rotor nuts, pump body. All replacement parts are manufactured to factory specifications.
- Assembly of pump by factory trained technicians.
- All pumps are tested to validate performance.
- Receive newly remanufactured pump prior to returning the old pump, minimize downtime.
Remanufacturing pumps at our Factory Certified Service Centers provides:
- Quick turnaround
- Service parts available locally
- Brings experts closer to the end user
- Reduced travel costs
- High quality OEM spare parts and consumables
Quick-ship delivery services available
Service offered by Bran+Luebbe and Wakesha Cherry-Burrell
An inspect and advise program determines if the pump needs to be reconditioned or custom repaired. The pump is first inspected and evaluated by factory trained technicians in a dedicated diagnostic repair cell and one of two service recommendations is given.
- Custom machine body and/or restore clearances
- Replace rotors, shafts and seals as necessary with original equipment parts
- Restore pump to operational efficiency
- Provide mechanical and performance warranty
- Provides multiple reconditionings
- Replace non-serviceable parts
- Restore mechanical operation
- Provide mechanical warranty
Onsite pump performance and Efficiency Analysis Package for our Industrial Pump Offerings
This pump analysis package provides proof and insight into your current pump’s performance. SPX FLOW wants all processes to run at their peak and ensuring the correct pump is in place for specific applications is one way this can be achieved. Take advantage of this package and receive the following services
- One-day analysis
- Set-up for measurement
- 4-6 hours of measurement (systems operator required for the day of testing to answer questions)
- Plotting a performance curve
- Temperature measurements
- Advisory report
- QHP graph on location
- System characteristic (resistance)
- Overall pump condition measurement (bearing condition)
- Findings and recommendations
Contact us to schedule your Johnson Pump on-site pump analysis package today.
Bran+Luebbe pumps are designed to withstand the rigors of the production process. Installed in a variety of production facilities worldwide our foremost goal is to support our customers through a long-term partnership that includes knowledgeable, responsive staff and these after sale services:
- Technical Support
- Original Equipment Parts
- Start-up Assistance
- Site service
- In-house repair
- Maintenance and Operator Training
In addition, Bran+Luebbe offers our Novalink Diagnostics System which enables the technician to diagnose pump performance and determine a course of action, all without disabling the pump.