70 Series - Medium Torque Top Entering Mixer
Mixers And Blenders / Top Entry Mixers
The most specified and most proven mechanical design technology in the world makes Lightnin Series 70 Mixers ideal for a wide range of applications.
70 Series Mixers
PRODUCT BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Wide Range of Power: Lightnin Series 70 Mixers cover the range from 0.75 - 150kW (1 - 200HP). They are available in both double and triple reduction gearing, and offer speeds from 280 down to 9 rpm.
- Motor Mounting Options: The 70 Series is available with a choice of motor mounting options to support your needs. For units up to 30kw (40HP) our default motor pedestal helps ensure simple motor alignment. A motor bracket is available for all sizes.
- Full Spectrum of Impellers: Series 70 Mixers offer a full choice of impellers in order to optimize your process results.
- Variable Speed Drives: The Lightnin Series 70 mixers can be driven with a variable frequency drive where speed variations are needed.
- Right Angle Gearbox Design: Due to the right angle gearbox the 70 Series can be installed where headroom may cause a restriction to other drives. Guaranteed Performance: Together we decide what mixing should do to optimize your process. Then we recommend the impeller, mixer speed, shaft length and other specifications. And we guarantee performance results that are backed up by our standard warranty.
- Tested 100%: We employ a non-load test run on every Series 70 and Series 80 before they are shipped.
EXTENDED CHOICE OF SEALING OPTIONS
Our 70 Series now offers an extended choice of mechanical seals. Included as standards across our range are simple dry running single mechanical seals. Also available are double mechanical seals with integral bearings and of course our own Lightnin Cartridge seal. The extension of more mechanical seals across our range makes the 70 Series even more configurable to meet your needs - as standard.
- Available with motor pedestals up to 30kw (40hp) to ensure motor alignment. Motor brackets are available for all sizes.
- Bearings are sized far beyond AGMA requirements for long service life
- Mechanical seals are 100% factory tested and feature a cartridge design for easy, convenient replacement.
- Helical change gears are easy to replace to meet new or changing processing requirements
- Available in 0.75kw to 150kw (1hp to 200hp) with speeds from 9 to 280 rpm
- Self-setting seals
- All guarding meets OSHA and CE requirements and available options meet ATEX standards.