The Lightnin bottom-entry MagMixer MBI prevents contamination in food, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and personal care processing and storage applications.
Process and storage applications include plasma fractions, vaccines, injectables, media suspensions, bugger prep, cell culture and beverage blending.
- Patented dry running Hyper-Flo bearing design, one-piece tank plate and flow-through channels, totally eliminating contamination concerns.
- Independent tests concluded the MagMixer MBI is easier to clean than competitive products, especially in applications involving sticky, hard-to-clean soils.
- All in-tank materials meet USP Class VI standards
- Fully SIP or CIP using spray-only or immersion protocols.
- Can be run dry for complete drainage during Clean in Place (CIP) cycles
- Bearings can be easily removed for Clean Out of Place (COP) or maintenance
- Bearings are impact-resistant; will not break during rough handling
- Gear-motor with variable speed capability
- Washdown inverter duty gear motor standard
- Available with LIGHTNIN's QAD validation support package
- Backed by LIGHTNIN's 100% process guarantee
The Lightnin MagMixer™ MBI sets the standard for cleanability, durability and performance in food, pharmaceutical, biotech and personal care applications.Features include a dry-running Hyper-Flo™ bearing design, one-piece tank plate and flow-through channels, totally eliminating contamination concerns. These technologically-advanced mixers are fast-becoming the critic’s choice for sanitary processing and storage applications – including plasma fractions, vaccines, injectables, media suspensions, buffer prep, cell culture and beverage blending.
A standard for Cleanability, Durability and Performance