This stainless steel version includes all the features and benefits of the original ECL but has been designed specifically for clean applications such as food and pharmaceutical industries.
- Rigid coupling shaft attachment with male/female pilot to ensure shaft concentricity and minimize shaft run out
- Optional speed sensor provides the capability to monitor output speed (NEMA1)
- Available in 1725 (1:1), 350 (5:1), and 280 (6:1) output
- Variable speed capability with optional VFD
- Standard electric motors are 304 SS, wash down, inverter duty design. Options include Stainless Motors Inc. pharmaceutical design motors and options for 575 V selections.
- Fractional through 3 HP (max)
- Comes with A310 impeller as standard but options are available.
- Finite Element Analysis was employed to design a heavy-duty, high strength clamp assembly.
- Index allows repeatable position