Valves / Butterfly Valves
Butterfly Valves offer great durability and ease of use for a wide range of services.
Easy to install and maintain, butterfly valves close under pressure to form a leak-tight seal.
- All stainless construction: forged, precision-machined body and electropolished disc
- Sanitary finish
- FDA-approved materials: EPDM, FKM, Silicone
- Complete line of manual and air actuators with control top options
- Symmetric, metal-to-metal body interface will not overcompress body gasket.
- Visual indication of open/closed position
- Open bottom stem seal for positive leak detection
- S-Line, Buttweld and intermediate flange connections available
DS-1229 - Butterfly Valves - 200 Series ‖ US
VK-1000 - Single Seat, Double Seat and Ball Valve Key ‖ US
FB-0082 - Actuator: Quarter Turn - Mix Proof & Single Seat Valves - Key Features ‖ US