Colloid Mills - Dispersion Equipment
Mixers And Blenders / Colloid Mills
Shearing/mixing forces produce controlled, highly sheared, uniform dispersions and stable emulsions.
We Are Here to Help
Find your local representatives within your region for product inquiries.Where to Buy
A wide range of product viscosity may be processed, limited only by the maximum 150 psig (10 bar) inlet pressure. Higher viscosity products are processed at lower flow rates to stay within the pressure limit.
- Up to 50% more flow rate with less heat than other mills
- Easy to adjust; calibrated ring sets spacing; no special tools; less downtime; may be adjusted while operating
- Easy to disassemble, only 7 basic parts; cleaning and inspection quick and easy; may also be cleaned in place
- Longer bearing and seal life; shaft and bearing position independent of clearance adjustment; quieter operation
- 3-A sanitary design for food and pharmaceutical processing
- Flow rates: 6.7 to 33.3 gpm (25 to 126 l/m)