Throttling or regulating valves are designed for flow and pressure control applications. Fluid flows against the tapered curve of the valve seat allowing a calculated amount of flow through as it opens and closes. The throttling valve is typically equipped with a positioner. Throttling valves are used for flow control, pressure control, filler level control, and modulated filling.
A modular family of "throttling or pressure control" valves that are the ultimate in: easy cleaning, high pressure, low maintenance design. With 11 standard bodies, 12 different actuators, 4 stem types, flush or standard adapter, and a wide range of control tops, the valves can be configured to precisely fit any application.
- Bodies machined from solid bar 316L with laser welded ports
- Stems available with low and high flow Cv values
- Seat ring inserts for very low Cv in 1" and 1½" (25mm and 38mm) bodies
- Standard "S" clamps used to connect adaptors and bodies
- Adaptor and lower bearing carrier with inlet and discharge flush connections
- High pressure capability
- Seal options – Tri-Ring (FKM or EPDM for complete shut-off) or Metal Plug
- Open yoke 3-A design
- Reverse (R) or standard plug design
- Pneumatic and electropneumatic positioners available