The WR60 / WR80 adjustable pressure relief valve or pressure safety valve allows users to set the desired relief cracking pressure right at the valve by simply turning the adjustment screw. Installing a pressure-relief valve can protect pumps in a process line by allowing the pump to discharge pressure if it exceeds the cracking pressure set on the valve.
Protect your pump with an external over-pressure relief valve. If pump discharge pressure exceeds the set cracking-pressure, the valve will open to a relief path.
The adjustable-spring actuator allows users to set the desired relief cracking pressure right at the valve by simply turning the adjustment screw. The relief pressure setting can be bypassed to completely open the valve for CIP cleaning without over-pressuring the valve and pipeline.
Features and Benefits:
- Utilizes standard W60/W80 single seat components offering machined-from bar bodies, modular design, Tef-Flow™ P stems, and low cost of ownership.
- Adjustable-spring, maintenance-free actuator allows easy setting of desired relief cracking pressure.
- Actuator piston bypasses relief pressure setting and fully opens valve for CIP cleaning without need to over-pressurize the valve and pipeline.
- Multiple body styles provide minimal dead-leg relief configurations with pump for efficient cleaning and processing.
- Various controls options available on valve for feedback and automation.
- W80 stem flush adapter available for aseptic applications.