In addition to being an excellent CIP return pump, the 200LR can run in either direction, making it possible to fill or empty tanks with the same pump.
- Less overhead space needed due to both suction and discharge ports being on the front cover
- Same seal(s) as used in 200 series centrifugal pumps
- Reduced noise levels
- Stainless steel motor adapter is standard
- JM Motor and no stub shaft eliminates need to check TIR (Total Indicated Runout)
- All product contact surfaces are 316L stainless steel with 32Ra finish.
- Single or double mechanical seal available (size and materials same as WCB's 200 series centrifugal pumps).
- Optional 25 or 20 Ra and/or electropolish product surfaces available.
- Optional 1" casing drain with 1" S-clamp connection available
- Fluorocarbon elastomers standard. EPDM and silicone optional. All are FDA compliant per 21CFR177.2600.