Microfiltration (MF) - Membrane Filtration Systems
Systems / Filtration
Debacterisation, fractionation and clarification with ceramic and polymer membranes.
We Are Here to Help
Microfiltration is based on a membrane with a very open structure allowing most dissolved substances to pass whereas non dissolved particles, bacteria, spores and fat globules are rejected.
Depending on the specific application, membranes and process parameters are chosen to secure optimal performance of the plant.
- Proven components and system design
- Very robust ceramic membranes
- Long lifetime of the ceramic membranes
- New generation GP membranes
- Future option for SW polymer membranes
- Very high quality and reliably engineered system
- Pre-assembled in our manufacturing facilities
- Operator and maintenance friendly
Field of application
- Skim milk
- Cheese milk
- Cheese brine