Power team synchronized lifting and lowering system, the MCS ( motion controller system ) series can be used in many hydraulic applications where load position is critical, requiring cylinder synchronization. Whether it is a bridge, a building or any kind of heavy load, with the SPX FLOW power team motion control system, lifting, lowering, pushing, pulling, tilting or positioning loads can be carried out automatically with a high degree of accuracy. The PLC-controlled system is a combination of digital actuation and digital control providing significant advantages such as time savings, repeatability, and extremely low internal stress in the object one is moving. The system also provides documentation for the movement performed.
With high tonnage double-acting cylinders, the Power Team 400 series offers both single or multiple cylinder applications. Two-speed high output pump delivers up to 5 gpm (16 liter/min) of oil, with a low noise level of 73-80 dBA. Integral electrical shut-down feature prevents unintentional restarting of motor following an electrical service interruption. Over-current protection prevents damage to motor as a result of overheating. “Stop” and “Start” control buttons are 24 volt. PE4004 has a 4-way/3-position manual valve. The PE4004S has a 4- way/3-position solenoid valve with a 24 volt remote hand switch. External pressure relief valve is adjustable from 1,500 to 10,000 psi (100 to 700 bar). Heavy duty 4" (50,8 mm) diameter casters assure easy maneuvering. 20 gallon (3,927 cu. in. usable) / 75,7 liter (62,8 liter usable) reservoir has a low oil level sight gauge. Powered by a dual voltage 10 hp (7,46 kW), 3 phase, 1,725 (1,437) rpm motor. 3 phase motor has all the electrical components necessary to operate the pump.The customer has no hidden charges when making purchase. Deliver 1,200 cu. in./min. (16 liter/min) of oil @ 200 psi (15 bar), 420 cu. in./min. (5,6 liter/min) of oil @ 10,000 psi (700 bar).
The Power Team 120 series pump is exactingly designed for heavy duty, extended cycle operation up to 400 Ton. Built in grit, the series 120 pump can start and operate under full load, even with voltage reduced 10%. An electrical shut-down feature prevents unintentional restarting of motor following an electrical service interruption. Internal relief valve limits pressure to 10,000 psi (700 bar) and an external relief valve is adjustable from 1,000 to 10,000 psi (70 to 700 bar). Pump prewired at factory with a 3 hp, 460 volt, 60 Hz (2,24 kW, 380 volt, 50 Hz), 3 Phase motor. Other electrical configurations are available. 24 volt control circuits on units with remote controls for added user/operator safety. 3 hp (2,24 kW) 3 phase motor with thermal overload protection. Motor starter and heater element supplied as standard equipment; with an intentionally designed metal shroud to keep dirt and moisture out of motor and electrical components. Pumps operate below maximum OSHA noise limitation.
Two-speed high-performance pumps ideal for construction, structure moving and rigging applications.
- A logical choice at work sites where electricity or compressed air are unavailable. For single or double-acting cylinders at operating pressures to 10,000 psi.
- All gasoline engine/hydraulic pumps feature Posi-Check® valve to guard against pressure loss when valve is shifted from “advance” to “hold.”
- PG1200 Series pumps powered by a Honda 4-cycle, 5.5 hp engine with automatic decompression and electronic ignition. Deliver over 0.5 gallon (130 cu. in.) of oil per minute at 10,000 psi.
- A 5 gallon reservoir means adequate capacity for multi-cylinder applications. Dual element air cleaner protects engine from dusty environments.
- Heavy-duty “roll cage” provides pick-up points for lifting. Horizontal bars on PG1203, PG1204 and PG1204S protect unit, provide hand holds for carrying.
- Rubber anti-skid insulation on bottom of reservoir resists skidding and dampens vibration. PG1200M-4 and PG1200M-4D include a pump cart with 12” wheels.
- Adjustable external pressure regulator.
- CSA rated for intermittent duty.
Double-Acting, Hydraulic-Return industrial cylinder. Designed for high tonnage and built for a high cycle life. The RD Series cylinder is precisely constructed for bridge lifting, building reconstruction, shipyard, utility and mining equipment maintenance. Aluminum bronze overlay bearings provide long life and the signature chrome plated piston rod is intentionally plated for corrosion resistance. The RD Series load cap is removable to expose internal piston rod threads for pulling applications; threads withstand full tonnage. Grooved ring pattern in load cap helps guard against load slippage. Each cylinder has two 9796 3/8" NPTF female half couplers. Built-in safety relief valve prevents over-pressurization of the retract circuit. Features mounting holes and collar threads.
Double-Acting industrial cylinder, Ideal for the pulling and tensioning of cables, anchor bolts, forcing screws, etc. The RH Series cylinder features interchangeable piston head inserts to a range of versatility in application. 30, 60, 100 Ton Double-Acting RH Series cylinders feature threaded collar built-in safety feature to prevent over pressurization of the retract circuit. Intricately designed the plated piston rod resists wear due to superior packings to provide high cycle life without leakage. Corrosion-resistant standpipe has “Power Tech” resistant treatment. Each cylinder has 9796 3/8" NPTF female half couplers. The 60 ton thru 200 ton steel models are equipped with removable carrying handles.
Single-Acting, Spring-Return high quality, general purpose cylinder used for lifting and pressing. Designed to utilize aluminum bronze bearings to significantly reduce wear. Piston return speed and spring life are bolstered by Maximum sized springs. Constructed for durability, using a Solid steel cylinder body for integrity. Chrome plated piston rod resists wear and corrosion adding to the cylinder’s life cycle. Intricately customizable through the wide range of accessories available to thread onto piston rod, collar, or onto cylinder base.
TORQUE WRENCH LOW CLEARANCE
The Bolting Systems TWLC series wrench is a lightweight tool featuring low height and a tight nose radius. The TWLC series wrench was designed for the most inaccessible bolting areas found in industry.
- Low Weight, High Strength Design
- Superior Torsional Strength
- Fast Operation Cycle
- Fine Tooth Pawl
- Floating Piston Design
- Auto-Connect Drive Piston
- Compact Frame Size
- Rigid Steel Body Construction
- Internal swivel manifold Relief
- Built-in Reaction Pad
- Small Nose Radius
- Tool Free Link Change
- Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Multi-Axis High Flow Swivel Manifold
- Simple Design
- Consistent Torque Output
- Powerthon™ Lifetime Warranty
High Cycle Torque Wrench
The Bolting Systems TWHC series torque wrench is designed for high cycle quality and lower cost of ownership. intently constructed for a cycle life two to three times longer than existing technology.
Quality means Lower Cost of Ownership:
- Designed for high cycle life: 2 to 3x more than existing technology
- Increased reliability: simple drive assembly means less downtime
- Corrosion resistant material used for use in harsh environments
- Compact nose radius allows the tool to fit in tighter, hard-to-reach spaces
- Low weight, high strength design
- Fast operation, long stroke and optimum flow
- Multi-direction high flow swivel manifold
- Push button square drive reversal and reaction arm positioning
- Push-button release of square drive & reaction arm for all models except TWHC50.
Designed with Safety in Mind:
- Fully enclosed drive mechanism for operator safety
- Swivel manifold internal relief valve prevents retract side over-pressurization
- Fine tooth pawl prevents tool "lock-on"
700 Bar (10,000 PSI) CLASSIC SERIES ELECTRIC HYDRAULIC PUMP
- 704 cu. In./min. Vanguard® series torque wrench pump.
- 10,000 psi (700 bar) classic series electric hydraulic pump the PE55TWP-BS has been the market leading electric pump for over 30 years & is therefore tried & tested.
- A simple, light-weight design with a recent upgrade that has created a cost-effective workhorse.
- Quality means lower life-cycle costs: over 100,000 cycles continuous duty up to 122°f (50°c) ambient
- proven design = proven reliability
- enhanced usability:
- two-speed high-performance pump
- retract side internal relief valve protects tool
- Use with single or double acting tools.
- Not for lifting applications 4" calibration capable gauge
- Designed with Safety in Mind:
- Easily adjusted pressure regulator (relief) valve
- Has a retract port pressure selector 10,000 psi (1,500)
- this system should not be used for lifting applications.