Nanofiltration (NF) - Membrane Filtration Systems
Systems / Filtration
For concentration and partial demineralization.
We Are Here to Help
Nanofiltration is a Reverse Osmosis (RO) process in which a more open membrane allows small monovalent ions such as sodium and chloride to pass. This means that NF combines concentration (like RO) and partial demineralization. The NF process can be used for a wide range of applications in the dairy industry, e.g. demineralization of whey, milk and permeate from UF of milk or whey.
- Proven components and system design
- Proven membranes for NF dairy applications
- Optimized performance and long membrane lifetime
- In-line UF, NF, RO polisher
- High-quality engineering, standardized system
- Optimized utility consumption
- Pre-assembled in our manufacturing facility
- Operator and maintenance friendly