The Gerstenberg Schröder High Pressure Plunger Pump series is specially designed for fats & oils applications and covers a wide range of capacities. Its ridged design and the proven durability ensure stable production to help you maintain constant product flow while treating your products gently.
Superior product quality is achieved by ensuring that every stage of production progresses smoothly - including the way products are pumped through the process line. The more stable the product flow, the more reliable and cost effective the production.
Function and Principles of Operation
The high pressure plunger pumps meet the highest standards of hygiene and the strictest requirements in the food industry. Each pump is mounted on adjustable feet built to withstand vibrations. The motor is protected by a stainless-steel cover, insulated to minimize noise. Noise levels never exceed 76 dB - even when the equipment is in operation at maximum power.
115 to 30,000 l/hour.
- Designed to maintain an ideal product flow to secure product quality and consistency
- Sanitary design - All product contacting parts are made in stainless steel AISI 316
- Minimal noise - the motor is protected by an insulated stainless steel cover. Noise levels never exceed 76 dB - even when operating at maximum power.
- Easy to adjust - variable capacities are easily adjusted by a frequency converter controlled drive
- Simple operation and maintenance - seals need no lubrication other than the product itself
- Designed for fast, simple servicing and maintenance and easy CIP cleaning
- Ridged design to last for years to come