Pumps / Process Pumps
The Gerstenberg Schröder High Pressure Plunger Pump series covers a wide range of capacities and is designed to help you maintain an ideal product flow while treating your products gently.
Superior product quality is achieved by ensuring that every stage of production progresses smoothly - including the way products are pumped through the process line. The more stable the product flow, the better the final result.
Function and Principles of Operation
The high pressure plunger pumps meet the highest standards of hygiene and the strictest requirements in the food industry.
Each pump is mounted on adjustable feet built to withstand vibrations. The motor is protected by a stainless-steel cover, insulated to minimize noise. Noise levels never exceed 76 dB - even when the equipment is in operation at maximum power.
115 to 20,500 l/hour.
- Designed to maintain an ideal product flow to secure product quality and consistency
- Sanitary design - All product contacting parts are made in stainless steel AISI 316
- Minimal noise - the motor is protected by an insulated stainless steel cover. Noise levels never exceed 76 dB - even when operating at maximum power.
- Easy to adjust - variable capacities are easily adjusted by a frequency converter
- Simple operation and maintenance - seals need no lubrication other than the product itself
- Designed for fast, simple servicing and maintenance and easy CIP cleaning
- Butter spreads
- Recombined butter
- Pastry butter
Fats & Oils Industry
- Bakery filling cream (fat-sugar creams)
- Cake and cream margarine
- In-house shortening
- Low fat spreads
- Puff pastry margarine
- Table margarine
Processed Food Industry
- Chocolate filling
- Chocolate spread
- Milk rice
- Rice pudding